Our mission is to make Catholic healthcare available to everyone. We’re building a virtual hospital that is prolife and pro-eternal life.
For 2000 years, Catholics have led the world in providing life- affirming medical care as directed by Jesus Christ who instructed us to heal the sick and proclaim the kingdom (Luke 10:9). Today:
- Catholic hospitals are closing, and those that remain open struggle to hire professionals that are trained and experienced in Catholic healthcare
- the ability of Catholic doctors to practice medicine consistent with their faith is disappearing
- the access to medical services which incorporate a patient’s Catholic faith principles is almost invisible
- Faithful Catholic doctors that own their own private practices are struggling financially, especially primary care doctors. They often sell their practice to their local hospital/health system, but then lose the ability to make decisions about their own practice including incorporation of faith into their care.
- Young Catholic healthcare professionals struggle to find employment that allows them to speak with the full voice of their faith
- Catholic school nurses are funded and employed by local governments, bringing secular healthcare into our Catholic schools
MyCatholicDoctor is building an alternative for the millions of patients and their physicians who know there is a better way, a way consistent with the highest principles of our faith.
Our hospital is virtual, accessible across the country, and integrated within the mainstream healthcare industry.